Grant Writing Assistance
The Grant Writing Assistance Program provides members with help developing grant applications for funding. Interested members must review the guidelines and submit an interest form and/or application to be considered for assistance.
One of the main elements of the Program is providing direct assistance to WRCOG member agencies develop grant applications. The Program focuses on a few select grant opportunities that fall within WRCOG’s mission. Eligible grants are as follows:
- Active Transportation Program
- Caltrans Sustainable Transportation Planning Grant Program (Transportation Planning Grants & Adaptation Planning Grants)
- Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Program
- Clean Cities related grants
- New planning grant opportunities
To maintain flexibility with the Program, “new planning grant opportunities” are included so that other grant opportunities related to planning may be considered. This category enables members to request assistance if any grant opportunities that focus on planning grants become available – such as those that help fund General Plans, Specific Plans, or Community Plans.
Please fill out the Member Agency Interest Form if your jurisdiction seeks assistance with grant application development and submit the form to Christopher Tzeng, WRCOG Program Manager at (email@example.com).