Administration & Fees
WRCOG is designated as the program administrator for the TUMF Program. As administrator, WRCOG receives all fees generated from the TUMF as collected by the local jurisdictions. WRCOG invests, accounts for, and expends the fee in accordance with the TUMF ordinance, the administrative plan and applicable state laws.
To submit a project and receive a TUMF obligation, please see the Fee Collection Policy for instructions and submit via our fee calculation and collection portal https://westernriversidecogca.viewpointcloud.com
WRCOG's administrative duties are explained in detail in the TUMF Administrative Plan.
Effective January 1, 2022
Land Use Type
| Class A/B Office||SF||$2.45|
- TUMF Exemptions
- Developer Agreement Status
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) and Residential Lot Splits
The following documents are provided to assist in the calculation, application, and collection of TUMF Program fees.
- Fee Collection Policy (PDF)
- Fee Calculation Handbook (PDF)
- Model Credit Agreement (DOC)
- Model Reimbursement Agreement (DOC)
- Model Reimbursement Agreement Amendment (DOC)